Quirónsalud Madrid University Hospital, located in Madrid, Spain, is an ISO certified modern private hospital which was opened in 2006.
Quironsalud University Hospital Madrid is a tertiary care center, spanning all medical specialties, with 400 physicians all certified by the Spanish Medical Association. The hospital is equipped to carryout complicated operations, including cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncological surgery and brain surgery. Other areas of excellence include Plastic surgery, Oncology and Assisted reproduction. Both the hospital and the physicians carry liability insurance.
All patients are accommodated in private rooms equipped with:
- A bed fitted with an electrically-controlled system for changing the bed’s position.
- Nurse call button, located beside the head of your bed, so that you can request assistance from the nurses whenever you require.
- A sofa-bed for the person accompanying you and a complete bathroom.
- Adjustable hot/cold air conditioning.
- Television, telephone and WI-FI (that may require additional cost).
- A safe